Home Top Ad

A Mouse and a Snake

Share:

Short funny bedtime stories for kids of  "A Mouse and a Snake".


short funny bedtime stories for kids of "A Mouse And a Snake"

A long time ago, A snake charmer caught a snake and engaged it in a bamboo basket. Then he caught a mouse. Oh! Wow, this mouse will make a good meal for my snake. And put it together with the snake.

Inside the basket, as the snake jumped to swallow the mouse, it said, “Oh! Dear snake brother don’t kill me. If you let me go I shall free you from this bondage.”


The snake was surprised at this and wondered. How could this tiny creature free him from this cage? If I so mighty creature was helpless in freeing myself from this charmer, how could you help me? Don’t tell me jokes and I am very hungry so don’t waste my time.

Then there is no use, even if you eat me it can’t fill up your tummy. But if you leave me, I can give you freedom. Then you can eat as much as you want Big fat rats… delicious frogs…attractive lizards… all these will be at your disposal. But everything is in your hands.



Right indeed, I can as well eat it later. But first, I should think about my freedom. Ok friend, tell me how will you help me out? If you are not wrong, I shall never eat you.


I shall enchant a mantra sitting on your head you just have to keep your eyes closed. Is that all? Yeah, till I finish enchanting the mantras you will neither open your eyes nor you’ll move from your position.

Fine, I shall do as you say but wait outside till I come. The snake closed its eyes and the mouse sat on his head and started cutting the basket grid. It made a hole big enough to jump out and disappeared quickly.


free online "A mouse and a snake" short funny bedtime stories for kidsAfter some time, the snake opened its eyes saw the hole and slipped out as well. Oh! Freedom is nostalgic. Now I am starving ahh…. Where is that mouse? Naughty has dodged, I shall soon find it.

And he started looking everywhere for the mouse, but couldn’t find it. After a few days, the snake saw a rat-hole and thought now I am starving oh….!


Then he saw the mouse’s head oh! o Small mouse, where are you? You cheat, you can’t dodge from me anymore. Oh! The small mouse comes out, we are old buddies.

The mouse replied. “you my friend, are you joking?” that’s not possible we can never be friends.

"A mouse and a snake's" funny bedtime stories for kids

That day we both were distressed and forced to act like friends. I did all that to save my life. Friendship is always among equals you are so mighty and poor!

A tiny feeble creature. We shall never be friends, just leave me. The mouse is very intelligent I cannot fool him. I will have to find my food elsewhere. 


MORAL: Friendship and enmity are always among equals.