Home Top Ad

Fear of Imaginary Ghost

Share:


“Fear of Imaginary Ghost” funny bedtime stories for kids of in English online for student.



I am student of class X. I live in the hostel of my school. During the Summer vacation. I came to my village house and spent the whole vacation there.

After the Summer vacation had been over I went to the railway station at a distance of twenty kilometers from my house on foot. I reached the station at 9 O’clock at night. 

After reaching the station I came home. There was no transport in the road. I was walking home. I was all alone. There was silence all around. I felt that someone is following me. I was afraid even to look back. I stopped. But I heard no sound. As soon as I walked faster, the sound became louder.

I began to run to get rid of the sound. The sound too ran after me. The sight of the imaginary ghost made me nervous. I was sweating and trembling. I walked fast and reached home very soon.

I shouted, “Mother! Mother! Come out with a light”. My mother came out with a candle in her hand. She was alarmed seeing me trembling and sweating. I told my mother everything. My mother saw a small piece of wood stuck to my shoe, then I realized that this place of wood made the sound. Only then I felt relieved.