Home Top Ad

Free Online Stories

Share:


Hi,
I love to read short stories, especially at bedtime like kids. stories become a part of my life I’m really use-to with reading short stories when I get free. Because of its change my totally. now you might be thinking, how and what kind of changes you're talking about?
Before 2 years I had been a very angriest person. but one day I have got an inspiring story also some funny bedtime stories for kids. I have read it fully, and it was a great experience for me. after reading that story I have found some changes in my behavior and I was happy to see it. As because I am a student to get help on my study I decide to read short stories in English for the student.
 
I was reading and reading after someday I found that people are loving me they love what I say they are giving importance of my thoughts. I feel proud and then now people started to ask me how did you made these changes have you appointed any doctor etc. I said “yes it’s short stories that read daily before I sleep. Because its help me to sleep well.” They start laughing and said “it is so boring how did you do that”
 
Well! Some of my other friends suggest me if its help you so why don’t you share your experience on a website or social media even it could help someone else like you.
So here is my experience I’m sharing with you, I hope also you will share it more. my suggestion is read free online stories as you can.
 
Not only for us its help to our kids to learn the importance of study in our life. Let them read kids stories that make them a human for future life kids bedtime stories for sleep well. If you think it's going too early then I would like to inform you that, as a parent you always think your kids are not ready to get serious then you don’t know that children’s have two face one that you know next one you don’t know they escape from you to be a good kid in your eyes. Hope that you understand well. I will share more exciting words next time. For giving us your important time to my words
 
Thanks to all