Home Top Ad

Kraptin's last wish

Share:


"Kraptin's last wish" is a moral story for kids to learn the morality and also it is a "funny story for kids".




There was a man lived in a village. His name was Kraptin, but people called him "Crap" for his bad manners. Kraptin was also famous for his bad ideas. he always took plan how to make people fool. People of in this village are well known of him, so peoples always make a distance of him for daily life.

After few years Kraptin becomes sick and he was getting weak day by day. One day Kraptin realised that he is not going to live a long. He called villagers to his house and said 

"I'm going to die and I've not enough time to do good work for villagers because I've fooled so many times to you all, even I didn't help anyone by a good idea. I've used my brain and time to making fun of yours. So I want to get punished for it by hanging up my body in the middle of the market after my death. It will teach you all a lesson and villagers will remember me after my death".

Next day the Kraptin was death. The Villagers come together and full fill to Kraptin last wish by hanging his dead body in the middle of the market. Within some hours thousands of people come from other villages to see Kraptin dead body.

In the meantime, police come here to see why are thousands become together. Then the police found Kraptin's dead body in hanging position. The police asked that "who did this" the villagers replied, "we did this".

Then the police arrested and sent them to the jail because it's a crime. The villagers realised that why Kraptin said that " villagers will never forget my lessons". Now villagers said, “he made us fool when he was alive, even he made us fool when he in no more.”


Moral of the story, be careful “bad always bad”

Remarks: Thanks for reading our stories. Let us inspire by subscribing us on Google plus share on Facebook. Our best try is made our website friendlier for you. Read our short stories in English for students, kids, everyone.