Home Top Ad

stories for kids bedtime

Share:
free online short storys for kids
Stories for kids bedtime



Hi, welcome to you all on my website. I was thinking to make a website but the thinking part of my thinking was which topic I should choose for my own website? Suddenly I found that my 3 years old niece love to see images of her books, which her father brings her from the bookstore. Mostly my sister tells a story for her at bedtime, which inspires me a lot to make a website on a topic of "Stories for Kids". As because she loves to watch cartoon too. I was planning to put some cartoons on my website, which will explain the regarding story. It will take some time to do, so now I just only posted some stories to absorb the visitor's behavior that what kind of stories they like to read. There are funny stories, moral stories, kid’s bedtime stories, and some inspiring stories I've in my website.

We don't know that how much important is stories for kids to grow up. After reading that if your question is why it is important and how? Then my answer will be like this.
     
     1)     First and very common it’s a very good time pass for kids. You can easily finish your works by providing a story with some interesting pictures because they like pictures.

     2)     Our moral stories keep away the kids to do something bad, its help’s to avoid thinking bad too.

     3)      We also thought about kid’s entertainment, here we've different kind of funny and attractive stories to read.

     4)     Our stories create an impression on mind of reader to be a character like our story Hero's, so it's a clear indicate that you don't have to worry about to set your kid's goal

     5)     it's most important for you and your kids to make sure that you all are sleeping well at your concern time. For this, our bedtime stories are always present for you.

As above I mentioned five useful benefits of my five type of story category. Now I am going to extract that how it helps us?

Stories with pictures is a good source of kid’s entertainment. Kid's absorb pictures environment they keep their eyes on pictures and smile after finding something match with himself.

Stories with pictures is a good source of kid’s entertainment. Kid's absorb pictures environment they keep their eyes on pictures and smile after finding something match with himself. We have some stories that regard to dreamland for your child better sleep there is some story of princes, kings, jungle after reading that kind of story kid's start to imagine these story and asleep. Good night....