Home Top Ad

Kid's Funny bedtime Stories In English

Share:
Short funny bedtime stories for kids  from Indian culture in English for the student.
                          The Thief and the Rich man


"Thief and the rich man" short funny bedtime stories for kids in Enlish

Once a thief and a rich man were traveling together. This person seems to be quite wealthy. I will be benefited if I follow him. Whenever the rich man would go to the bathroom……. Or when the train would stop he would go to buy something……. The thief would look all through the room and in his bags, drawers, everywhere.

short funny bedtime stories for kids  "Thief and the rich man"

Oh! It’s not in this suitcase. Let me check his briefcase. Every time he would in some new place and searched all over. The train journey was just about to end, and the train was slowing down, the thief confessed….

Actually, I am a thief, and I have been trying all this time to get your wealth, but you have outwitted me sir. The rich man went over to the thief’s bed and began pulling out his wealth from underneath the bed. This is where I hid it. I knew that underneath your bed would be the last place that you would look.

Moral: So often we look for pleasure in many different places, travel to different countries looking for this pleasure, but we don’t realize that pleasure is actually right there in the heart.


                             
                             Spitting Upward


"spitting upward" is short funny bedtime stories for kids

Once there was a spoilt child who would always make various demands to his parents. Father, I need the moon and the stars down! It is beyond one’s ability to even touch that, what to talk about bringing the down. Father I said I want it! Go get them down! The child became very angry…. You are simply cheating me!

Let us take him to the roof of a big skyscraper so that he will understand that the stars and moon are beyond our reach. Finding even then that the moon and the stars were still beyond reach, the boy became furious with the sky. 

Damn sky! Why do you hold the moon and the stars so high? Look I will make you feel the evil consequences! As he was cursing thus the idiot boy started spitting up at the sky in great disgust, but obviously every drop of his spit fell back on his own face.

short funny bedtime stories for kids of "spitting upward"