Home Top Ad

{Story of Sheikh saadi} Change of The Fate

Share:
"Change of the Fate" moral Story of Sheikh saadi in English

"Change of the Fate" moral Story of Sheikh saadi in English for student, a short funny bedtime story for kids.



A poor beggar was walking all the way in the search of food. In hunger and thirst, he reached the door of a rich man's house.

"Oh brother! Give me some food, I’m very hungry”

The rich man said, ‘No, there is no beggary here. Look somewhere else.’

The beggar was still standing outside in hope of some food. But the owner sent his servant to throw out the beggar. The beggar went outside and push out the beggar. 
In hunger, the beggar sadly went back to the other door. 
This rich man was very oppressive and arrogant. There was a time people did not think he was a human.

After some days, the man became completely destitute due to the loss of all the money while doing business. So now, even he became a beggar and his servant joined at another house as a servant. This rich man was very good where the servant joined. he has a good behavior with people and knew how to give human dignity.



One day a beggar comes to the rich man's palace in a search of food. Brother, I'm hungry, give me some food, I'm starving. The rich man immediately arranged some food for the beggar. The rich man arranged his shelter and ordered to his servant to provide him all the facilities they have. As to the order, when the servant reaches the beggar with some food, he was being surprised to see his old owner. The servant feels sad to see his old owner as a beggar. The servant starts crying to think that, 'how soon changes the human being's fate'.

The new owner asked his servant, why you are crying, my boy? The servant said, sir, he is my old owner and there was a time he was rich. But this man was very arrogant. Today he is the fakir of the way. The new owner said, ‘so I say, I have seen him somewhere else and I think I know him.’ One day I was beggar too. I used to walk in the streets for some food. One Day I was at his door in ask for alms. And I was being thrown out from his door.

Today my fate has changed. I'm rich today. The person who has driven me away far, today he is in my shelter. This is the human's life. If a person does something wrong, he gets his reward. Who is rich today, tomorrow he is faquir. And who is faquir today tomorrow he is rich

This is the rule of the world.


Remember: Never Underestimate Someone