Home Top Ad

The Foolish Lion

Share:

"The Foolish Lion" Funny bedtime story for kids of in English.



Funny bedtime stories for kids of "The foolish Lion"Once upon a time, a man was passing by a lion's cage. Suddenly he got a call from the lion. The man goes back to the lion and asked, 'what's up?'

The lion said, 'I'm a good lion and I've been entertaining people last 6 years now I'm getting old and my owner doesn't feed me enough as well. So it will be a great favor if you get me free and I promise you that, I will go back to the jungle and never harm any people and live humbly.'

The man was very upright so he thought, yeah! I must help him and he did so. When he opened the cage the lion spoke up,

'Instead of my freedom I want to gift you something and that is your death because I'm soo much hungry and you will be an easy hunt for me.'

The man replied, ' but you promised me that you'll never harm any people and otherwise just now I have helped you and you can't do this with me.'

The lion said, yes I can.



At a stage, they both started a debate. Suddenly a fox was passing them and he goes towards them asked, what's the matter?. Then the lion presented his opinion then the man presented his opinion. But the Fox didn't understand anything about what has happened. Then the lion become angry and said,

'Ok! I'm showing you all the things from the beginning. 

Saying of that, the lion gets back to his cage and commanded to lock the door from outside and the man does so.

So,I was exactly here in that positions then I call him to get out of me here and the man did so.

The lion said, 'Ok! Do the exactly what happened and open the door.'

The fox said, 'No, let the lion and debate stay inside the cage if he doesn't deserve the freedom.'




Note: This funny bedtime stories for kids to moralize all of us the result of greediness.