Home Top Ad

Moseto and The Shopkeeper

Share:
Read short funny bedtime story for kids of "Moseto and The Shopkeeper" in English free, to entertain your children.

One day Moseto went to a showroom to buy a TV. Moseto wanted to buy at a cheap price as much possible. Then he start surveying all over the showroom. Finally, Moseto found a small TV that he needs.

Moseto: How much price is this TV?

Shopkeeper: It's only for one hundred bucks.

Moseto: Ok! then pack it for me. As you are selling it cheap, so I’m curious to know, "how many channels I can watch on This TV?"

Shopkeeper: I'm really sorry to say, "I can't sell it to you!

Hearing this, Moseto felt ashamed and leave the shop but he wanted to buy the TV at anyhow. Moseto took a plan to dodge the shopkeeper by transforming himself into a girl. This trick will make easy to buy the TV even more low price. After all the changes Moseto arrived in the showroom again.

Moseto: How much price is this TV?

Shopkeeper: Once again I'm really sorry to say you, "I can't sell it to you!

Moseto: look! You're making me angry now. I spend lots of hour in transforming myself but you just recognized me in one minute, How?

Shopkeeper: Because that particular TV you tried to buy two times is a "Micro oven"