Home Top Ad

Storyteller and The King

Share:
A short funny bedtime story for children of "Storyteller and The King" in English free.

Once a storyteller went to the King's palace to entertain the King. He thought his stories might entertain the King. The storyteller told a story. The King become happy and said, "give him Coins". The storyteller thought to share one more story and did so. As expected the King become happy again and said, "give him Golds". The storyteller surprised and thought to share more stories as much possible.

After that, Whenever the storyteller tells a story the King become happy and says loudly, "Give him pearls, give him the diamonds, give him all the treasure". The storyteller pleased by the King's reward and went back home. The storyteller shared his wife of King's reward.

So many days passed but no one has brought his awards. The storyteller went to the palace to query about his award.

Storyteller: "My lord, I was waiting for a long time to get rewarded but nobody comes with my desired awards.
The King: Yes! here is all going well. But what type of award you are talking about I didn't understand?

Storyteller: If you remember at last meeting my stories entertained you? In return of my stories, you said to reward me with the Golds, Coins, pearls, and Diamonds.
The King: It wasn't like give and take. It was like, your words made me happy so, I made you happy by saying those words.